The Dune: Adventures in the Imperium core rulebook contains:
- Everything you need to create your own stories of intrigue and adventure on the sands of Arrakis as agents of a powerful noble House.
- A brand new version of the 2d20 System adapted specially for the Dune Universe, including rules for creating a noble House of your own, and systems for architect play, where you become the puppet masters, moving agents to your designs to serve your House.
- An extensive look at the Imperium, its society, factions, history, technology, culture, faith and more.
- Guidelines for novice and experienced gamemasters on how to run Dune themed campaigns of intrigue and adventure for the elite agents of a noble House.
- An introductory adventure ‘Harvesters of Dune’ designed to quickly get you and your fellow players involved in the byzantine plots